I was thinking about what I wanted to write for Friday and was feeling all sorts of unmotivated. Sometimes blogger’s block just latches on and won’t let go. Which is why I was so excited that f.B. had tagged me for the Honest Scrap Award:
It’s a post that practically writes itself!
Ze rules: I have to tell you ten honest things about myself and then tag “ten” people to pass it on. (If we’re being honest, I probably won’t tag ten people. I think most of the blogs I read have either been tagged in this or something similar.)
1. If I had been a boy (like my parents expected), they would have named me Tilden Moses. I feel like I really dodged a bullet being a girl.
2. When I was a kid, I went through a phase where I wanted to be a stripper. I have NO idea where that idea came from. Seriously.
3. I never had braces, but I always wanted them. Partly for the colored rubber bands, partly for the retainer, and only a little bit because I thought I needed them.
4. My brother and I auditioned for a commercial once together – an Oscar Mayer commercial. And I sang this song.
5. I know all the words to Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Start the Fire” – and am actually pretty proud of that.
6. Whenever possible, I use chopsticks to eat. In fact, in my own apartment, I rarely use a fork.
7. I love watching dance movies, good or bad (Center Stage, Step Up, Honey, one that I’m watching right now…etc.), because I like to pretend that I can move like that. I can’t. But it doesn’t stop me from trying after a few drinks.
8. If I had to choose between living in Narnia or living in Harry Potter’s world, I’d live in Narnia. Hands down.
9. My girl crush is Kate Hudson, and has been since Almost Famous.
10. I prefer Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi, but I prefer Pepsi to Coke. I also drink Diet Coke the way some people drink coffee – much more often than is healthy.
Note: I wasn’t going to tag ten, but I changed my mind – sort of. I’m going to follow f.B.’s example and tag five of the most honest blogs I read.
Thanks for sharing, all!