This morning I offer you a few weekend observations, because I’m feeling lazy – and still stuffed/in a minor food coma from Easter dinner last night.
1. Call me a brat if you must, but I’m not taking the bus home anymore. Not only was it crowded and, frankly, smelly, but apparently, I get a little bit of motion sickness. I know it’s cheap and easy (enough), but three hours worth of nausea just isn’t worth it.
2. Saturday night I was watching TV with Mama and we caught part of The Ten Commandments, which I had somehow never seen. I know it’s a classic; I know Charlton Heston and Yul Brynner are kind of a big deal, but…I could not stop laughing. I think the special effects to part the Red Sea were my favorite:
3. The Easter Bunny did NOT disappoint. Two bottles of wine this year! (I think he reads my blog.)
4. Even with holiday traffic, driving back down to D.C. myself beats taking the bus, hands down.
5. However, it must be said, I was clearly the only one of the few good drivers on I-95 last night. I’m looking at you, Del Sol, who kept tapping your brakes in the left lane. And you, Metro Bus, who highbeamed me on 295! You’re both on my list.